Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sub genres!

I am going to work on some subgenres of fiction this week,  and tell you what I discover.  I have narrowed down the playing field, and these are the subgenres that  I have chosen.

Adventure - disaster!
Science Fiction - outer space!
Western - contemporary!

So, my assignment is to find a fan site or blog about each subgenre and find at least three titles or authors who fit the genre - making sure I note appeal factors.    I will admit, I DO like Adventure - disaster books but I rarely read anything set in outer space, and have not read anything with a Western setting in a very long time,  aside from
And as this is not contemporary,  or a Western for that matter, I don't think it counts.

I just wanted to show y'all how smart I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment